The first thing to check is whether your privacy settings have 'expired', which will prevent the sharing of your data from Facebook to the game. If you're able to save your game to Facebook, but the game doesn't show your connected friend, please read the article 'Where did my progress and friends list go?' for the steps you need to allow Facebook to share data with the game again.
Secondly, remember to connect to the same Facebook profile as the one you saved your game to, especially if your share your device or have two Facebook profiles. Be sure to log out of the game, then log out of Facebook on your mobile, then log in again using the correct Facebook credentials. If your progress was saved there before, you should find the game can now pick it up again right where you left it.
If the game just won't connect to Facebook, please try the following steps:
- Download the latest version of Facebook and the game from your device's app store.
- Check if you have the latest software on your device.
- Open the game and if you are able to, disconnect it from Facebook or the King account.
- Now force close all apps and turn off your device. Leave the device switched off for at least 10 seconds before restarting it.
- If you have recently changed your Facebook password, this needs to be updated on your device as well. To do this, please remove the connection to Facebook via the settings menu in the game, log out from Facebook on your device, and then connect again with your new password.
- Try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using your cellular data.