If you have recently changed the time on your device (for example, changing time zones due to travel) this may affect the lives timer in the game. To fix this, simply follow these steps:
- Open the game and check how long you have to wait for your next life.
- Now set the clock on your device forward by that amount of time.
(For example, if the game says “100 hours until your next life” you'll need to change the date in your phone’s calendar. For this example that's 4 days and 4 hours.
- Now briefly return to the game’s map screen to allow this to register.
- Then go back to your device's time setting menu and restore the time and date back to the correct setting.
- Finally, turn off your device for 10 seconds, then turn it back on. This should now be all fixed!