If you've been playing and progressing through the levels, but are finding that you're not able to pick up where you left off, it may be that you've not connected back to your player profile yet.
It's important to be aware that your progress in the game is first saved in the device that you play on. If you remove and re-add the game, switch devices or get a second device - you'll need to save your progress elsewhere and then pick it up again.
Using a King or Facebook profile is the best way to save your progress in the 'cloud' and then you can resume on any device. You need to save the progress to a King or Facebook profile first, then whenever you reinstall or play somewhere new, you just reconnect to that profile and you're good to go.
- On your original game/device, make sure you create and save a King profile by following the option in the settings of the game you're playing. Be sure to save an email address and password on your King profile, as you'll need it later to log in again. Alternatively, use the Facebook connection option in the game to link to your Facebook profile.
- If you share your device with someone else, keep in mind that when connecting to Facebook you'll need to make sure it's your own profile and not someone else's!
- Once it's saved, go to your new device and either go to the settings and the King login option with your email and password or simply connect to Facebook. Again, remember to make sure it's the same Facebook profile so you can get that progress back!
This should get you back in the game, but if you're having problems and have tried all the above. here are more things you can try:
- Force close the game and any other apps that are running in the background on your device.
- Check for any updates to your device's software and the game itself. Out of date software is the main reason for the majority of technical issues. Make sure your device and game are in the latest version possible.
- After installing any updates, turn your device off and leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before restarting it.
- If you are having issues syncing the game to Facebook. Go to settings on your personal Facebook account and try removing your game from your applications. Try deleting the Facebook app from your device and re-installing to kick-start the sync process.
Once you have done this, try logging in your game again and connect to Facebook normally.
If you make sure you follow all of these steps, you won't have any problems. If it's still not working, carefully read through the steps again and make sure you try them all.
Now you're back in the game, have fun!