If you've been playing and progressing through levels, but are not able to pick up where you left off, it's possible you've not connected to your player profile.
Your progress in the game is saved only in the device that you play on, unless you link your game to an account. If you remove and re-add the game, switch devices or get a second device without a linked account, you will lose your progress.
Using a King or Facebook profile is the best way to save your progress across devices. Here's how:
- On your original game/device, make sure you create and save a King profile by following the option in the settings of the game you're playing. Alternatively, use the Facebook connection option in the game to link to your Facebook profile.
- If you share your device with someone else, make sure when connecting to Facebook that it's your own profile!
- Once your progress is saved, you can pick up your progress on another device. Just connect to your King account or Facebook (again, remember to make sure it's the same Facebook profile so you can get that progress back!) and you can keep on playing!
This should get you back in the game. If you have tried all the above and are still having issues, here are more things you can try:
- Force close the game and any other apps that are running in the background on your device.
- Check for any updates to your device's software and the game itself. Out of date software is the main reason for the majority of technical issues. Make sure your device and game are in the latest version possible.
- After installing any updates, turn your device off and leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before restarting it.
- If you are having issues syncing the game to Facebook, go to settings on your personal Facebook account and try removing your game from your applications. Try deleting the Facebook app from your device and re-installing to kick-start the sync process.
Once you have done this, try logging in to your game again and connect to Facebook normally.
If you make sure you follow all of these steps, you won't have any problems. If it's still not working, carefully read through the steps again and make sure you try them all.
Now you're back in the game, have fun!