If saving your game to Facebook is causing some issues, we strongly recommend saving your game with a King account. Log out of Facebook in the game and click the orange King account logo. Create an account using your email address, add a password and choose an image and name for your avatar.
If you decide to keep playing, save your game to Facebook:
- Make sure you have an internet connection to be sure you can read your messages and get help from your friends.
- Wherever possible try to use Wi-Fi to ensure you have a strong uninterrupted connection.
- If this doesn't seem to fix the issue, the next thing to try is disconnecting your game from Facebook using the option in the game's setting menu. Then close the game, turn off your device for 10 seconds and restart the device. Reopen the game and sign in to Facebook to see if this fixes the issue.
When opening the notification you receive on Facebook, you are canceling out the life reaching your game, as you're marking it as read/done (the game is not able to read them).
Deactivating the notifications from the game to their Facebook profile seems to improve the experience. To turn notifications off, so you don't see them on your Facebook profile, but they're still collected by the game, please follow these steps:
- On Desktop Facebook, click the down-arrow in Facebook and click settings. Then select 'Notifications' from the menu on the left.
- Click on "On Facebook" to display the next menu.
- Next to App requests and activity, click Edit
- Scroll down to the game you're playing, click to select notifications On or Off.
Alternatively, when you receive the notification on Facebook that a friend has sent you a life, don't open the message. Instead, exit Facebook, open the game and the message should now be ready and waiting for you there. By opening the message on Facebook the notification seems to be considered as 'read' and is then not delivered to the game.